Re-Opening Olive Knolls Church
From Pastor Kevin:
I hope this email finds you doing well! The time has come for us to begin regathering as a church. We are currently worshiping together outdoors at 8 am on Sundays - please bring your own chairs. We ask that you wear masks while singing and that you practice social distancing. You may join us online this Sunday at 10:am if you can't join us at the 8:00 am service.
Since the service is outside, we do not have limits on the number of people who attend, so reservations are not needed.
ADULT/FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICES
For this initial phase, we have returned with only Adult/Family Corporate Worship Services. NO Children’s Ministry, Youth (Student), classes are offered on Sundays at this time. (Children and youth will sit with their families.) For mid-week connections, please visit the Children's, High School, and Middle School pages. Adult classes may meet outdoors and practice social distancing, or classes with less than 15 may meet indoors if social distancing can be practiced - masks are required. Adult classes may also meet via Zoom.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
- All vulnerable people with underlining health conditions are encourage not to attend. Please do a self check health before you attend. If you are sick, with a fever, cough, or any other condition, please stay home. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within 14 days, please stay home.
- All of our facilities will be “deep-cleaned” on a regular basis.
- Due to the state's requirements, masks will be required. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Temperature screenings will be made of all Staff and Volunteers prior to serving. We encourage you to do the same at home prior to attending one of the services.
- Greeters and Ushers will be instructed not to engage in physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.). We also encourage you to refrain from making physical contact with others while on the campus.
- Bathroom facilities will be cleaned between each service.
We are so excited about returning to worship on our campus together as one body in the unity of the Spirit. Please prepare your hearts and minds to come and worship our Lord in the splendor of His holiness. Again, if your personal health situation is compromised, we would ask you to not attend services at this time. Also, if you are uncomfortable with returning presently, please do not feel obligated or pressured to attend. We would encourage you to still join us in worship by watching the livestream.
Grace and Peace to you!
Pastor Kevin Hardy
If you would like to make a donation to our Re-Open Fund, please click on the link below or text an amount to 661-464-1110. We are just a little over $5,000 from our goal of $50,000.
To view our re-open plan, please click here: Olive Knolls Re-Open Plan