Re-Opening Olive Knolls Church
From Pastor Kevin:
I hope this email finds you doing well! The time has come for us to begin regathering as a church. Sunday June 21st, we will have two public worship services at Olive Knolls at 9:00 and 10:45 AM. I am attaching the four Step ReOpening Plan. We will begin Phase 2 of this coming Sunday.
ADULT/FAMILY WORSHIP SERVICES
For this initial phase, we will return with only Adult/Family Corporate Worship Services. There will be NO Children’s Ministry, Youth (Student), Adult Groups classes offered at this time. (Children and youth will sit with their families.) Our hope is to phase these services back in as restrictions are eased in the near future.
WORSHIP SERVICE TIMES
We will be worshiping at 9:00 am and 10:45 am. If these two services are full we will add additional opportunities for worship as we have volunteers to serve in additional services.
We will offer livestream services at the 9:00am for those unable to attend in person.
WORSHIP VENUES ARE LIMITED TO 100 PEOPLE AT A TIME
Based on the state's guidelines, any worship area offered in an enclosed room will only be allowed to seat 25 percent of regular occupancy, or up to a max of 100 people in that room. Because of this restriction, we can only seat 100 people in the Worship Center for each service time offered. We will seat people on a first come first serve based upon online reservations.
If you desire to attend the worship service in the Worship center, you will need to make an online reservation - click on the "Sunday Reservation Link" on the Home page. Please print your reservation or have your E-Ticket on your mobile device. If the service has room, we will allow people to attend on a first come first to arrive basis. Please do not make a reservation unless you plan on attending.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
- All vulnerable people with underlining health conditions are encourage not to attend. Please do a self check health before you attend. If you are sick, with a fever, cough, or any other condition, please stay home. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 within 14 days, please stay home.
- All of our facilities will be “deep-cleaned” on a regular basis.
- Seating for all services will be arranged to respect the 6 foot social distancing recommendations.
- Due to the state's requirements, masks will be required. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Temperature screenings will be made of all Staff and Volunteers prior to serving. We encourage you to do the same at home prior to attending one of the services.
- Greeters and Ushers will be instructed not to engage in physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.). We also encourage you to refrain from making physical contact with others while on the campus.
- Entrance and Exit: Please park and enter through the North doors. We will also ask you to exit through the East or South Doors. Doors will be held open for everyone.
- People will be reminded not to gather or congregate in groups in the lobby or worship areas. We will have a tent available on the lawn for you to gather together and visit.
- Bathroom facilities will be cleaned between each service.
We are so excited about returning to worship on our campus together as one body in the unity of the Spirit. Please prepare your hearts and minds to come and worship our Lord in the splendor of His holiness. Again, if your personal health situation is compromised, we would ask you to not attend services at this time. Also, if you are uncomfortable with returning presently, please do not feel obligated or pressured to attend the service on June 21. We would encourage you to still join us in worship by watching the 9:00am livestream.
Grace and Peace to you!
Pastor Kevin Hardy
If you would like to make a donation to our Re-Open Fund, please click on the link below or text an amount to 661-464-1110.
To view our re-open plan, please click here: Olive Knolls Re-Open Plan
To read the California Guidelines for places of worship, click here: State Guidelines